Thursday, June 02, 2005

Relevence

OK, so foosball is mandatory for a good time where ever we're at...but I was thinking about this earlier: What will we do to find out what is important to really reach the people in San Diego? You know, like cushy chairs, good eats, foosball are all important to having a cool spot, but how are we going to make a coffee shop more than a business and actually shine light into the darkness? Like do we need to study demographics or take surveys or start thinking proactive about the mission at hand?

What will we offer?

What makes us different?

What tools do we need?

Are we just nice people? Sometimes?

How do we stay salty?

Did you say foosball torneys?

1 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Fatso said...

I was thinking about these questions this morning, and it excited me that I don't know the answers to them. I am stoked to not know about how everything is gonna work, or how we'll do it.

So these questions aren't questions with book-answers, but they motivate and challenge me to think about it all.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home