Monday, May 09, 2005

Walk the Line

Here's a thought that's been rattling around in my head about a cafe:

A coffee shop has a great potential for success, both physically and spiritually. How do we maintain focused on the purpose of being real to people...without loosing our relevance or developing a "religious structure?" (It sounds like a no-brainer, I hate the idea of a structure like that, but projecting the potential, a structure or frame-work could develop.) Or is it possible to be consumed with poetry slams and open mics and art exibits and loose focus of salting the streets...?

Whenever I think stuff like this I almost want to delete it immediately, but I guess I'll throw this out there... I really don't think this is a big concern or possiblity, I'll just play devil's advocate with this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home